Information Collected and Utilized
- Personal – When you contact or submit documentation to Suntender Valuations, Inc, we store the personal information you provide us, such as your name and email address. Additionally, to service SV accounts, SV and its designated online payment service providers, may accept credit card or financial account information. Any financial data you provide SV is maintained in an encrypted form on secure servers. In certain instances we combine personal and/or financial information with information from other SV services to ensure proper account maintenance and quality service. You can decline to provide personal and financial information for any services, in which case the services may not be able to be provided to you.
- Data – Cookies and server logs help us identify your computer, improve your website navigation experience, and monitor traffic and technical functioning of our network and services.
- Communications – SV stores written communications submitted to SV by customers and site visitors. This helps us respond to questions and improve services.
- In the event we need to use information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, we will ask for your consent prior to such use, and offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes.
- Only in the following limited circumstances will SV be permitted to share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of SV:
- When we have your consent. In particular, consent may be requested during a service, in order to ensure that a designated and trusted 3rd party or affiliate can process personal information on SV’s behalf, or to ensure quality service or account management.
- When we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy an applicable law, regulation, legal process (i.e., discovery request) or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of SV, its users or the public as required or permitted by law, or (e) make royalty payments to a third party.
Security and Data Integrity
- SV employs security and verification measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate and complete, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
- If SV receives a formal complaint, our policy is to contact the complaining party regarding his or her concerns, and where applicable to cooperate with appropriate government authorities, to resolve complaints regarding the transfer of personal data.
Questions, Comments, Concerns
Suntender Valuations, Inc.
7600 Dublin Blvd. Suite 140
Dublin, CA 94568